You've got questions? We've got answers!
1. How did you get started in this business? When I was young I thought I'd be a fashion designer, but I grew up playing sports and typically thought of myself as a "tomboy" type, so fashion was something that I secretly enjoyed--flash forward 40 years and I started rediscovering my love of fashion, except I was drawn to vintage clothes, not modern. I went to my first estate sale, and then an auction...and then I sold on Ebay and it went from there... ;)
2. What if a vintage piece that I buy from you doesn't fit me can I return it? Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on vintage clothing items. I will gladly provide to you the measurements of any piece of clothing on the site, just hit the blue "message us" button on the right hand side of the page and if I'm in the vicinity of my inventory I will provide anything you need to make sure that you get the right fit. I want you to be happy with your purchase, so if you absolutely get it home and you aren't happy with it, despite our best efforts, please email me at email@example.com and we'll discuss an exchange etc.
3. Are the clothes in the contemporary section new and unworn? Yes, they are new, but I source from distributors that use "green" or sustainable sourcing options so as to keep our environment, and mother earth happy.
4. Do I need an account to make a purchase? No, but we'd love to keep you in the loop when we get new items or something we think you'd like so we'd love for you to of course.
5. Is it safe for me to use my credit card on your site? Yes, absolutely. We are hosted by Shopify and they have a credit card fraud protection built into the site. We are also a "Trusted Site" and have McAfee Secure. If you feel more comfortable, you may use Paypal. We also accept Amazon and Apple Pay.
6. How can I track my purchase? We ship using various methods, but right after we pack your item up and ship it off we will provide you with a tracking number. If we have any delays in shipping we will also contact you. We take great pride in our packing and shipping. We pack the item with care the way we'd like to receive it.
7. How safe is my address or contact information with you? Your contact information is of the most important to us, we will never use, or sell your contact information except to communicate with you about your order, follow up with you about your order, or for legal reasons. That is it. We promise we will never abuse this privilege. We are so happy to have your business and have you as a customer that we'd never even consider doing something that would jeopardize that.
8. How can I contact you? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the blue button on the right hand side of the page and message us. We're a small two person business but we're always available to help, we take great pride in our business and value you, immensely.
If you can think of any other question you'd like us to answer please email us.
Now, back to shopping!